Welcome to the SEPI community!
If you are already a member of SEPI please sign in with your password. If you've forgotten your password you may click on the "reset your password" link below.
If you've forgotten your username please contact Tracey Martin, Ph.D. (Administrative Officer), by clicking this link.
If you are not a member of SEPI yet, please register and join by clicking on the "Join" link below. Membership dues are $59 for full members, and $29 for student members.
We look forward to having you as a SEPI member.
SUPPORT SEPI’s MISSION WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP
SEPI’s mission has recently expanded to work toward closing the clinical-research gap by fostering collaborative interactions between clinician and researcher, in addition to retaining its goal of strengthening a collaborative dialogue across theoretical orientations. SEPI is unique in many ways, not the least of which is that we view professional dialogue as a means of learning from colleagues. Moreover, SEPI has rejuvenated its governance by involving more people, holding elections, reconstituting numerous active committees, and producing new membership benefits.
As members of SEPI’s Membership Committee, we would like to ask for your support. We understand that you belong to several professional organizations, that there are many demands on your time, and that it may not be possible for you to be an active participant. Nonetheless, your being a member will help us work toward our mission.
Other benefits of SEPI membership are numerous, and include:
- Receive the quarterly Journal of Psychotherapy Integration which, in addition to including articles describing how psychotherapy integration can be put into practice clinically and studied empirically, contains an ongoing series of invited reviews, co-edited by Michael Constantino and Marvin Goldfried, of clinically relevant basic research written specifically for the practicing therapist.
- Attend yearly conferences at reduced fees. SEPI conferences are unique in celebrating differences as well as similarities, where CBT, psychodynamic, and experiential therapists dialogue so as to learn from each other, and where dissemination of information is a two-way street between practitioner and researcher. The last two conferences were in Barcelona and Montreal, and the forthcoming one will be in Baltimore from June 18th to 21st 2015, with the theme of “Integration in Action: Where Practice and Research Converge.” The 2016 will be held in Dublin.
- Apply for travel grants of up to $1,000 to attend the annual conference.
- Obtain a free research consultation at annual conferences.
- As a student member, receive stipends for presenting at conferences.
- As a student member, be eligible for the Dissertation Research Awards
- As an early career professional, be eligible for the New Researcher Award.
- Participate in a variety of cutting-edge webinars, which are also posted on the SEPI website.
- Have the unique opportunity to dialogue online with colleagues worldwide regarding selected topics of interest.
- Interact with SEPI colleagues at regional network meetings close to home.
- Have access to the online membership directory.
- Receive the electronic SEPI newsletter.
- Become a Fellow of SEPI if you have been a member for a total of at least 10 years.
The cost of membership is modest: $59 for full members (or $59 fellow membership), $29 for student members.
The qualification for membership is only an interest in the integration of research and practice and/or the integration of psychotherapy across theoretical orientations. The qualification for student membership is enrollment at an undergraduate or post-graduate academic institution. Membership is for the calendar year. If you join during a year, you will receive all Journals published during that year.
You can join or renew online following the link below. For those who need to post in the renewal, please download the current renewal form and send it to the given address.
Thank you for supporting the SEPI mission.